The Operations team is the oil that keeps the Travel Oregon machine running effectively and efficiently.
This includes everything from accounting, to financial and facilities management, to human resources, to ensuring that Travel Oregon works toward diversity, inclusion and equity in our daily work and as an organization. They are our guiding compass, our checkers and balancers, supporting Travel Oregon’s safe, productive (and fun) environment.
Interim VP, Operations / Comptroller
• Accounting and payroll
• Financial performance insight and reporting
• Audits and financial reviews
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time at the beach, day hikes anywhere, and enjoying Oregon libations - beer, wine and whisky!
• Implements and manages human resources programs, procedures, and plans
• Provides guidance and support to employees and management
Favorite Oregon Activity: Kayaking the Siltcoos River in the morning and hiking the Hobbit Trail in the afternoon
• Reviews grant activity and reports.
• Assists with audits and annual budget.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Hiking in the Columbia River Gorge, especially dog mountain and U-pick blueberry and chestnut.