Thank you for your interest in submitting an application for the Competitive & Recovery Grant Program.
Applications will not be available until 8 a.m. on March 15, 2021. Below is the timeline of the process:
- March 15, 2021 (8 a.m. PST) – Online application opens
- March 31, 2021 (5 p.m. PST) – Online application closes
- April 30, 2021 – Competitive & Recovery Grants application status notification
- Nov. 30, 2021 – Project completion deadline (grant funds spent)
- Dec. 15, 2021 – Project Status Report due (final budget, proof of spending, written account of how grant funds were used and the impact of the grant dollars)
Prior to accessing the online application, please review the following documents:
Access the online application here. (The application will only be available here between 8 a.m. on March 15 through 5 p.m. on March 31.)
Applicants who have previously applied for Travel Oregon Competitive Grants may use their existing password to log on. Once logged into your applicant dashboard, you can access the application by selecting “Apply” in the top navigation. All other applicants will need to select “Create New Account” to begin.
All submissions are final. Be sure to triple-check your work prior to submitting the application.