Oregon Outdoor Recreation Outfitter and Guide Relief Grant Program Application Documents
Thank you for your interest in submitting an application for the Oregon Outdoor Recreation Outfitter and Guide Relief Grant Program.
The application period opened at 8 a.m. on April 29, 2022. All applications must be completed and submitted online by 5 p.m. on May 13, 2022.
Prior to accessing the online application, please review the following documents:
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Outfitter and Guide Relief Grant Program Rules.
- Oregon Outdoor Recreation Outfitter and Guide Relief Grant Program Application Questions.
Each eligible applicant has been emailed an access code and a direct link to access the grants application platform online. This email was sent by the Marine Board on Thurs., April 28. Travel Oregon also emailed this access code to eligible applicants once the application period opened on April 29. If you believe you meet the program criteria and did not receive the application code email, please check your spam folder prior to contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who have previously applied for Travel Oregon Competitive or Matching Grants may use their existing log on. Once logged into your applicant dashboard, you can access the application by selecting “Apply” in the top navigation. You will then need to enter the provided Access Code into the field in the top right corner and click “Enter Access Code.” Next, click the blue “Apply” button.
All other applicants will need to select “Create New Account” to begin. Follow these steps:
- From the log in page, click Create New Account.
- Once organization information has been entered, click Next.
- Enter the user information in the following section, click Next when complete.
- This section is your information.
- If your address is the same as your organization’s, you may use the Copy Address from Organization button to automatically pull the address information from the organization address fields into the address fields in this section.
- The email address entered in the Email/Username field becomes your username in the system.
- Should you need to navigate to the previous section in the registration process, you must use the “Previous” button at the bottom of each section for the information entered in the registrations fields to remain saved.
- Create a password for your account and click Create Account.
Upon creating an account, you will be taken to the Email Confirmation page, so you can confirm that you are receiving emails from the system. Please make sure you have received this email in your inbox.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Continue to finish the registration process.
- Now you have an account in this system, and remember, this is an account that you will use for both present and future applications.
Applying for a Grant
Upon completing registration and accessing the system for the first time, you will land on the Apply page. To view the Oregon Outdoor Recreation Outfitter and Guide Relief Grant Program application, in the upper right-hand corner, type in the access code that you received on April 28 or April 29. Once you’ve added the code and clicked “enter code” a blue “apply” button will appear. Click the apply button to access the application.
All submissions are final. Be sure to triple-check your work prior to submitting the application.