Find resources below designed to encourage behavior that protects and preserves Oregon’s natural spaces, increases safety and reduces damage, speaking to both residents and visitors alike.
The following resources are available for your use:
- Wildfire-Related Infographics:
- Download the Style Guide.
- Access the key messages to use in your visitor communications.
- View and share the video via the YouTube link or download the video assets here.
- Share images and content through your social channels, websites and newsletters.
Below you’ll find images to use on social media channels, newsletters and websites. The jpg files are intended to be used as they are, while the png files are designed to be customizable for your organization or region, so feel free to add your own photo.
Below you’ll find jpgs, PDFs and InDesign files (for designers) for rack cards, posters and tear offs.
Social Media and Website Messaging
Access the “Take Care Out There” communications best practices document for social media copy as well as tips for communicating through your social channels, website and in your newsletters.