Please find a list of recommend business resources for tour operators, guides and outfitters in Oregon below:
- Small Business Development Center (SBA) provides personal assistance to help navigate the registration process, create a business plan, explore financing options, and other assistance for new and aspiring small business owners.
- Business Wizard provides recommendations on certain government requirements and what resources may be available. All you have to do is take a short five-minute survey so it can properly identify your business industry
- Business Xpress has multiple resources for starting, expanding and operating a business in Oregon.
- The Oregon Start a Business Guide is a checklist for startup businesses in Oregon. This general information will help you get organized, get through the process, and highlight assistance programs.
- The Oregon Employer’s Guide is a general checklist to guide you through the process of hiring employees. e.g., what insurance, registration, and information forms you will need.
- Oregon4Biz is dedicated to helping and providing information for startups. The process can be challenging, with a lot of barriers. This site helps you navigate capital access programs, planning, network building, and other resources
- GORP – Guide & Outfitter Recognized Professional is an online training program to help train and market professional guides and elevate the value of guide services to the public. It was developed by Oregon Sea Grant and Oregon State University Extension, with support from the Oregon Coast Visitors Association (OCVA) and Travel Oregon.
Are you looking for a partnership? How about a service? Or researching competition? A complete referral list of registered business in Oregon with their services and information is online here.