Please find a list of recommend business resources for tour operators, guides and outfitters in Oregon below:
- Small Business Development Center (SBA) provides personal assistance to help navigate the registration process, create a business plan, explore financing options, and other assistance for new and aspiring small business owners.
- Business Wizard provides recommendations on certain government requirements and what resources may be available. All you have to do is take a short five-minute survey so it can properly identify your business industry
- Business Xpress has multiple resources for starting, expanding and operating a business in Oregon.
- The Oregon Start a Business Guide is a checklist for startup businesses in Oregon. This general information will help you get organized, get through the process, and highlight assistance programs.
- The Oregon Employer’s Guide is a general checklist to guide you through the process of hiring employees. e.g., what insurance, registration, and information forms you will need.
- Oregon4Biz is dedicated to helping and providing information for startups. The process can be challenging, with a lot of barriers. This site helps you navigate capital access programs, planning, network building, and other resources
Are you looking for a partnership? How about a service? Or researching competition? A complete referral list of registered business in Oregon with their services and information is online here.