Applications are due Feb. 3 at 12 p.m. PST
Interested organizations have until 12 p.m. PST on Wednesday, Feb. 3 to download, complete and submit the following materials to email@example.com.
Organizations applying for assistance with multiple projects in different project categories will need to submit one application per project category. A single application can include multiple projects within the same project category. View eligible project categories and associated projects. Note: the $10,000 – $50,000 project award range applies to each application.
- Applying organization must be based in Oregon.
- Applying organization must be a DMO, RDMO, economic development entity, government entity or non-profit entity registered with the Oregon Secretary of State’s Office.
Criteria for Successful Applications
Travel Oregon will rank applications based on the following set of criteria:
Destination Project Criteria
- Understanding of the key tourism experience offerings in their destination.
- Clarity of how this project enhances one or more of those key visitor experiences.
- Project selected can be accomplished in six months (ideally to impact the peak visitor season).
- Partnerships that will support effective implementation of the project.
- Organizational capacity and ability to manage the project timeline, implementation and administration.
- Funding leverages other sources of funding, volunteer capacity, or other in-kind match.
- Organization demonstrates how they are addressing diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Application is complete.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and answers will be posted to the FAQ page.