Results of Phase One Action Team Implementation
October 2018 to April 2019
The South Willamette Valley Tourism Studio resulted in the forwarding of key projects, including agritourism development, bicycle tourism development and heritage tourism development.
South Willamette Valley Food Trail
Attendees of the South Willamette Valley Tourism Studio identified the development of an Oregon Food Trail as a priority action project for the destination. Initial project work on the South Willamette Valley began with the desire to build upon the existing efforts of local farms, ranches and businesses to increase agritourism in the area.
Key project highlights include:
- Completion of a 2-day destination photo shoot in X date.
- Confirmation of X participating businesses on X date.
- Release of the South Willamette Valley Food Trail brochure in April 2018.
- The launch of the South Willamette Valley at the night out of the Oregon Governor’s Conference in April 2018.
- The release of a South Willamette Valley Food Trail landing page on traveloregon.com in April 2018.