Tell us more about your business to join Travel Oregon’s guiding registry for additional promotion during the 2021 spring and summer seasons.
Travel Oregon’s Why Guides program is an agency-wide effort to recognize and promote tourism industry operators, guides and outfitters as one of the state’s top tourism assets. This community is made up of local experts who help travelers discover unique experiences, follow destination management principles and provide land stewardship throughout the state, creating a memorable and sustainable experiences for visitors.
Participation in the Why Guides registry will allow us to showcase your business across Travel Oregon marketing, promotion and media efforts such as:
- Newsletter and website stories.
- Local news segments.
- Social media promotion.
- Media pitches.
- Industry Spotlight features.
- Inclusion in photo and video assets.
- Domestic and international trade and consumer sales promotions.
- Participation in future familiarization tours for trade and/or media.
While specific promotions are not guaranteed, your participation in the Why Guides registry will help us tell the story of why guides will be one of the most memorable and sustainable experiences of a visitor’s trip to Oregon.
- Inspire and engage visitors about safety regulations and respect communities/the outdoors.
- Strengthen destination management efforts by investing in tour guides, operators and outfitters.
- Give visitors access to local experts and Oregon’s unique product.
- Directly market small, locally owned industry businesses as viable contributors to the state’s economy.
There are three requirements for joining the Why Guides registry:
If you meet all three of the requirements please complete the registration form and thank you for taking the time to join the registry.