Travel Oregon is pleased to partner with the Certification for Sustainable Transportation (CST) to offer Oregon transportation companies the opportunity to participate in CST’s signature programs including: eRating Vehicle Certification, Eco-Driver and the Idle-Free Driver Certification. CST’s programs have rigorous standards, quality educational services and branded marketing materials that make it the most unique and comprehensive energy efficiency, environmental, and economically-driven program of its kind.
Travel Oregon has developed a scholarship fund, which is currently available on a first come first serve basis, for Oregon transportation companies to participate in CST’s premier Certification programs! As a result of becoming Vehicle and/or Driver Certified, companies will reduce their costs, save energy, and decrease environmental impacts and receive special recognition through Travel Oregon’s marketing channels*. In addition, we aim to help provide travelers looking to choose sustainable transportation with a network of easily identifiably options.
*Note: Participating businesses that face the tourism industry will receive Travel Oregon Forever program marketing benefits, which include:
- Assurance that your business is included on TravelOregon.com & Industry.TravelOregon.com
- Elevated business listings on TravelOregon.com
- A Travel Oregon Forever welcome packet including window clings, stickers and a toolkit
- A wooden, artisan-made Travel Oregon Forever award to display proudly at your business
- Possibility of inclusion in Travel Oregon staff developed itineraries and story/media pitches associated with sustainability
If you are interested partaking in or learning more about this opportunity, please contact Certification for Sustainable Transportation (CST) directly by emailing Team@eRating.org or calling (802) 656-9141.
eRating Vehicle Certification Participants: