Travel Oregon Forever Toolkit
Welcome to the Travel Oregon Forever media room. If you are looking for media coverage, information to help put together your own article or press release about your participation in the Travel Oregon Forever program then you are in the right place! And, if for some reason you aren’t able to find what you’re looking for, please check out our Press Room or get in touch.
Sustainable Business Challenge Logos
Please feel free to use these logos in your communications and messaging; just send Andrew@traveloregon.com an email and let us know how you plan to use them. If you have any questions about logo usage, please see the Travel Oregon Style Guide.
- Travel Oregon Forever Logo (Green and White)
- Travel Oregon Forever Logo (Black)
- Travel Oregon Forever Logo (Green and Transparent)
- Travel Oregon Forever Logo (Black and Transparent)
Sustainable Business Challenge Messaging
Please feel free to use any of the following language in your efforts to communicate your participation in the Oregon Sustainable Business Challenge.
- We have achieved recognition in Travel Oregon’s Sustainable Business Challenge program! We’ve demonstrated our commitment to stewardship and sustainability in our business practices. We hope you will too. Find out more at www.TravelOregonForever.com.
- About the Sustainable Business Challenge – Based on the 37 Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria, Travel Oregon’s Sustainable Business Challenge is a voluntary reporting program that quantifies and qualifies the commitment of tourism and hospitality organizations to running sustainable and environmentally responsible operations. All tourism-related organizations are eligible to participate. Participants receive special recognition and marketing exposure through Travel Oregon’s advertising network. Learn more at www.TravelOregonForever.com.
- How to Achieve Sustainable Business Challenge Recognition – In order to participate in Travel Oregon’s Sustainable Business Challenge your organization or business must currently be 2nd or 3rd party certified by one of the Travel Oregon approved sustainable certification organizations found on this list; or complete the comprehensive survey that thoroughly documents your sustainability practices. At the end of the Sustainable Business Challenge, you will be prompted to submit digital documentation showcasing your current sustainability certification (if certified) and several examples of your sustainability practices. Learn more at www.TravelOregonForever.com.
In the News and Press
- Digital Journal | Joel Palmer House Achieves Recognition in Travel Oregon’s Sustainable Business Challenge Program | Jul. 2014
- Timberline Lodge has completed Tier 2 of the Oregon Sustainable Business Challenge, Timberline Lodge.
- Travel Oregon Launches Sustainable Travel Programs, Travel Oregon.
- Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association’s Lodging News
- Video: Travel Oregon Creates Fund to Help Keep Oregon ‘Green’, KATU News.
Want more information about Travel Oregon Forever Toolkit?
If you have additional questions or comments about Travel Oregon Forever Toolkit, please contact the appropriate member of the Travel Oregon staff listed below.