Destination Stewardship Director
• Oversees a team that develops programs and projects aiming to provide world-class visitor experiences in Oregon
• Manages culinary and agritourism development and our statewide agritourism industry working group
• Spearheads visitor transportation strategy and agency participation
• Participates in community-based tourism development and provides follow-up leadership and support to action teams.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Paddleboarding on one of Oregon’s pristine bodies of water… followed up by an in-town local food and beverage walking/biking tour.
Destination Stewardship Strategist
• Develop and direct destination stewardship and experience development initiatives and collaborations to support efforts and goals at the destination level.
• Recommend strategies & facilitate programs that integrate Travel Oregon’s stewardship lenses, balancing overlapping and conflicting needs and interests of diverse stakeholder groups.
• Cultivate partnerships and engage stakeholders to leverage resources, build capacity, expand collaborations, and solve for destination challenges.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Seeking Oregon’s best hidden culinary experiences from farms, ranches, and historic downtowns in rural Oregon
Destination Stewardship Manager
• Manages and oversees the Oregon Food Trails Program and Digital Marketing Boost Program in service of small tourism businesses, providing trainings, partnership opportunities, networking and marketing resources.
• Develops tools and resources to support industry partners in learning about and developing product within emerging visitor experience areas.
• Collaborates with internal departments and external agency partners to develop and deploy communications strategies to help solve complex challenges in high-use recreation areas.
• Serves as liaison to Global Marketing team, connecting new product and information coming out of Oregon’s destinations to Travel Oregon’s marketing channels.
Favorite Oregon Activity: Backpacking and alpine lake swimming in the Wallowas.
Destination Stewardship Manager
• Conceptualize, develop, manage and evolve DDEV programs and initiatives
• Develop, manage and/or collaborate on internal and external teams that address complex destination challenges and issues
• Lead planning and execution for a variety of industry events
Favorite Oregon Activity: Sharing Oregon's outdoor beauty with her two kiddos.
Regional Based Services Director
• Strategizes and develops Regional Cooperative Tourism Program plans
• Liaises with Regional Destination Management Organizations regarding their execution of regional plans
• Maximizes impact of regional tourism investments
Favorite Oregon Activity: Chanterelle picking, mountain biking and trail stewardship
• Serves as the project manager of the Regional Cooperative Tourism Program
• Liaison between Regional Destination Management Organizations and Travel Oregon departments
• Assists in the tracking and implementation of regional strategic plans
Favorite Oregon Activity: Long walks up tall mountains accompanied by alpine dips
Stewardship Investment Manager
• Administers and monitors Travel Oregon’s competitive and matching grants programs
• Manages the grant application, review and awards process
• Responsible for increasing positive economic impacts of tourism and strengthening Oregon’s diverse local tourism industry through Travel Oregon grants
Favorite Oregon Activity: Exploring the great outdoors and spending time with family in Ashland
• Provides administrative support to the Grants Manager
• Serves as initial stakeholder point of contact for the grant programs
• Tracks and manages data in the grant’s management platform
• Coordinates and attends committee review meetings
Favorite Oregon Activity: Spending time on the coast looking for great glassworks.