On September 19, Travel Oregon initiated its second push of its advertising campaign, Extraordinary is Ordinary. Promoting the state’s stunning natural beauty, the campaign is set to drive tourism to its seven geographical regions and help to continue the state’s recovery from the pandemic while supporting shoulder season travel. The campaign, produced by the creative team at Portland’s Wieden + Kennedy, kicked off with national broadcast commercials and global exposure during the World Athletics Championships Oregon22 this past July. The strategy behind the fall campaign is to reengage with the audiences reached this summer and invite them to visit during shoulder season.
We are asking for your support during this campaign. Please use any of the assets from the style guide below, share content from the content plan and check back for new campaign assets soon.
The campaign was shared in the Oregon Tourism Commission meeting on June 15. The recording is available here.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE NEW CREATIVE:
- Share assets from the campaign across your marketing channels to encourage travel in and around your region.
- Take a look at the style guide to see where you can leverage Travel Oregon’s placement in key markets.
- Use one of the three official Extraordinary is Ordinary Zoom Backgrounds:
For all video needs, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or embed directly from YouTube. Instructions below.
- Introduce assets with this copy: “Extraordinary is Ordinary.”
- Download the style guide for tips and a look at more assets to come.
- Send your ideas on how to strengthen the impact of this campaign to email@example.com.
NEED SOME TIPS?
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE RESOURCES: