TENTATIVE EXCURSIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2020
- Spring: Central Oregon
- Summer: Willamette Valley
- Autumn: Southern Oregon
- Winter: North Oregon Coast
Experiences in 2021 will include visits to Eastern Oregon, the Columbia Gorge, Greater Portland, and Oregon’s Mid-Coast Range.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Complete the contact form if you’d like to be notified when syllabus and applications become available. If you have immediate questions, contact Marla McColly, ORLA Director of Business Development, at 503.428.8694.
TIMELINE FOR PROGRAM ROLLOUT
- July 2019 – Itinerary for the 2020 Oregon Tourism Leadership Academy (OTLA) announced.
- September 2019 – Application process for prospective participants in the 2020 OTLA posted online. Due date for completed application submissions is November 1, 2019.
- November/December 2019 – OTLA Advisory Committee reviews applications and makes final determinations for the 2020 OTLA.
- January 2020 – Outreach to all applicants regarding final class determinations and next steps.
- Spring 2020 – Official launch of the Oregon Tourism Leadership Academy with a class of 20 participants and the first of four experiences in Central Oregon.
- Summer 2020 – OTLA class of 2020 embarks on their second experience, traveling to the Willamette Valley. OTLA’s second itinerary for the 2021 Oregon Tourism Leadership Academy class announced.
- Autumn 2020 – OTLA class of 2020 embarks on their third experience, traveling to Southern Oregon. OTLA’s second class application process for the 2021 OTLA posted online. Due date for completed application submissions is October 30, 2020.
- Winter 2020 – OTLA class of 2020 embarks on their forth experience, traveling to Oregon’s North Coast. OTLA Advisory Committee reviews applications and makes final determinations for the 20-person 2021 OTLA class.