Planning for Oregon’s Tourism Recovery
July 23, 2020
Participants learned about trends and forecasts in destination marketing, heard about how Travel Oregon is preparing for recovery, and saw examples of how businesses are working to safely welcome back visitors. The intended outcome of this webinar is to ensure Oregon’s tourism industry has clear understanding of how to leverage Travel Oregon and DMO recovery efforts through destination marketing. Travel Oregon moderated this session.
- Todd Skelton – Head of Destination Marketing Sales, Western U.S. & Canada, TripAdvisor
- Katy Clair – Director, Global Marketing Services
- Bryan Mullaney – Insights & Planning Manager, Global Marketing Services
- Ladan Ghahramani – Marketing Research Analyst, Global Marketing Services
- Mo Sherifdeen – Director, Global Integrated Marketing
Access the recording.
Tools & Resources: